Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Update :)

     I am really excited to say that I have a new project underway right now :) If everything turns out the way I want it to, I will have it for sale on Etsy; my finished project & my pattern. It pretty much is a little dress about a 2T-3T size. It has an underwater vibe and will hit home for the Navy wives and mothers out there. At least that is my goal. I love everything with a Dixie Cup. Who doesn't?

     I have also started picking up new crafts. I am slowly teaching myself to knit. I think I just lose patience with it all too quick though. I know there are some extremely cute things I could make by knitting but it is just so much easier to pick up my hook instead. I have started quilting as well! Everything I make will be sold on Etsy as well. You guys will have to leave me comments and let me know what you think. Maybe even give me some great ideas. 

     I wanted to say that I love that everyone is liking my patterns. I would LOVE to see your finished projects! It would be amazing to see. I hope everyone is happy with their projects and would be proud to show them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment